Octolapse: How to turn off saving and, rendering to the PI?

@3dprint3d, thank you for posting that! I actually updated the guides to reflect this a short time ago. Unfortunately the video still shows the old code, but I plan to create new videos soon.

Thanks a lot ill be following your youtube channel for those videos.

Is there any platform where you upload them?

And thanks to all your team for your development

El El sáb, 9 de noviembre de 2019 a la(s) 11:43, Brad via OctoPrint Community Forum noreply@community.octoprint.org escribió:

Is there any platform where you upload them?

Pretty much Youtube is all at the moment. Any suggestions?

And thanks to all your team for your development

Thanks! It's pretty much just me, though a few key features and various enhancements have been added by a few kind folks. I list out everyone in the about page of the plugin.

Hello again, ive upgraded from Octolapse 0.3.4 to 0.4.0rc1.dev2 with OctoPrint 1.3.12 running on OctoPi 0.16.0

And now im getting this error :frowning_face:

Unable to start the timelapse. Cancelling print. Error: Unable to start the timelapse. See plugin_octolapse.log for details

plugin_octolapse.log (130.2 KB)

hope you could help im thinking in a downgrade but i upgraded to try the new snap to print features.

Thanks in advantage

Yes, there was a bug in the script camera settings (DSLR) in dev1.rc2. I'm working on dev1.rc3 right now. I just have a few final things to finish. I'll PM you a link to the devel branch once I think it's close enough for you to upgrade.

I can't wait to hear what you think about snap-to-print. However, you will lose some of the benefits since DSLRs generally take a lot of time to snap a picture, which can lead to some oozing. There are several modes, however, one of which is 'High Quality' mode. This will reduce the smoothness of the timelapse somewhat, but can generally keep oozing inside of exterior perimeters.

Hello

Thanks for that I'll wait for the link to test all your new features i was thinking in a downgrade but i will wait your news!!

El El dom, 10 de noviembre de 2019 a la(s) 10:55, Brad via OctoPrint Community Forum noreply@community.octoprint.org escribió: