Psucontrol style but for two separate gpio relays

the psu control is not what it was the old one work al time this one not

Instead of hijacking an existing thread it might be worth opening something new whilst providing some information.

yes that is possible sorry, but give me the old version back but then I am happy then I will not upgrade it
I've already tried everything described but nothing works
pi reinstalled does not work either

Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―

2 Likes

you can use the released on the project page to get older version if you really want to, Yet, you still haven't provided any info to the plugin author (@kantlivelong) to assist you with your issue, so it's kind of hard to tell you what might be the issue. Just saying it's broke and doesn't work doesn't help you or anyone else that might be struggling with the same issue.

Have you tried the "Enclosure" plugin? I use it to control my fans and works great. I use PSU control just for general power and Enclosure for everything else. Works great for me.

I had the setup running well but decided to build a fresh installation of octoprint. I moved my scripts to the new installation and did a cmod.
Compared both installation on a running pi's. All looks the same but I get an error on the new installation when I try to run my GCODE system commands that are linked to the scripts.

• octoprint.plugins.gcodesystemcommands - INFO - Command ID 2 returned: 2
    How do I figure out what the 2 return code means?

Kentlivelong, do you prefer the return code 2 message to be in a new topic?
Thanks beforehand for any assistance. :slight_smile:

Have you tried running the script manually?

yes, both work fine. same script as before.