First of all... much thanks for such awesome software like OctoPrint -- long time user and I simply love it.
Been working on this for a while and finally got around to sharing it publicly.
It is nice to be able to keep an eye on the printer from anywhere with a simple display.
- Displays the print status from OctoPrint Server
- Estimated time remaining
- Time Printing
- Percentage complete
- Progress bar
- Screen turns off when printer is turned off or disconnected
- Screen turns on when printer is Operational or connected
- Sample rate is every 60 seconds when not printing
- Sample rate is every 10 seconds when printing
- Fully configurable from the web interface (not required to update Settings.h)
- Supports OTA (loading firmware over WiFi connection on same LAN)
- Basic Athentication to protect your settings
- Video: https://youtu.be/niRv9SCgAPk
3D Printable Case:
Hardware: see the README.txt for more details and links for the hardware.
Web Interface for control and configuration.
*NOTE: I saw that someone else did a similar implementation -- I have not looked at it yet, but great minds think alike.