Action cam dans Octolapse

Bonjour,

Je débute avec octolapse et ma camera logitech n'est pas très performante, j'ai une action cam 4k, vous voyez un peu le genre, les copies de gopro que l'on peut trouver dans les magasins action pour 15-20€.

Par contre je ne vois pas comment l'ajouter pour qu'octoprint la reconnaisse ou même que le raspberry pi le reconnaisse (j'ai un pi 3 model B)

Si certain d'entre vous on déjà fait cette expérience je veux bien un retour, et la méthode à appliquer pour réussir à utiliser une camera de ce type.

Merci à vous.

En espérant qu'il y ait des français sur ce forum (je n'en doute pas :slight_smile: )

Heyho :slight_smile:

If you don't get an answer try to ask again in english :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks PrintedWeezl

Hello,

I am new to octolapse and my logitech camera is not very efficient, I have a 4k action cam, you can see the genre, the copies of gopro that can be found in action stores for 15-20 €.

On the other hand I do not see how to add it so that octoprint recognizes it or even that the raspberry pi recognizes it (I have a pi 3 model B)

If some of you have already had this experience, I would like to get back to you, and the method to be applied to successfully use a camera of this type.

Thank you.

Hoping that there are French people on this forum (I don't doubt it:) )