Are there any working plugin for Zyyx+ 3D printer?

Hi

I have a Zyyx+ printer I would like to connect it to Octoprint version 1.3.9 (Raspberry Pi 3), but I can´t get it to work.
Are there a plugin that I need to install or is it just not possible to make it to work?
I think I have searched all over the internet without any luck. :disappointed_relieved:

I have tried to install the GPX plugin from the Plugin Manager, but that didn´t work.
Afterwards, I was not able to uninstall the plugin, so I had to make a new image.

The printer is running firmware version 5 and the firmware type is Makerbot/Salilfish.
The GPX profile is Replicator 2.
The printer came with a license for Simplify3D. The S3D can control the printer via USB.

Thanks in advance

Can you define this? It gives errors on the serial/USB connection, it causes the printer to smoke uncontrollably, ...?

There are no errors when connecting to the printer.
I just can´t control the printer or send a gcode from Octoprint to the printer.
When I installed the GPX plugin, Octoprint stalled and I had to put a new image on it.

I´m sorry, I know that it is not much to work with. I just don´t dare to install the plugin again.

I hope someone has any experince with Octoprint and Zyxx Printer and would be so kind to help me.

Well, I get this message in the terminal:

Connecting to: /dev/ttyACM0
Changing monitoring state from "Offline" to "Opening serial port"
Connected to: Serial<id=0x69f425d0, open=True>(port='/dev/ttyACM0', baudrate=115200, bytesize=8, parity='N', stopbits=1, timeout=10.0, xonxoff=False, rtscts=False, dsrdtr=False), starting monitor
Changing monitoring state from "Opening serial port" to "Connecting"
Send: N0 M110 N0*125
There was a timeout while trying to connect to the printer
Changing monitoring state from "Connecting" to "Offline"
Connection closed, closing down monitor

This is without the GPX plugin.

And this with the GPX plugin installed:
Changing monitoring state from "Offline" to "Error: Connection error, see Terminal tab"
Unexpected error while connecting to serial port: /dev/ttyACM0 IOError: '[Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/pi/.octoprint/data/GPX/gpx.ini'' @ comm.py:_openSerial:2469 (hook GPX)