Bug with the last update

Hello,

Sorry for my limited English, if you don't understand just let me know, thank you. I'm french.

I have encountered a bug since the last update. If I drag and drop my Gcode file, it is sent to the rasberry, but the loading bar remains active. Force reload the web page for this to work. I tried to leave it like this for several hours but the loading bar did not change, 100% full but did not come off.

Thank you.

Bonjour @Magiquall!

If you have the Gcode Editor plugin installed, just disable it.

Yes, but I have a print in progress (13 hours), so I'm trying to remove it tomorrow.

Thank you

1 Like

Hi I had the same problem. I disabled the Gcode editor as suggested and it fixed my problem.
Thank You.

2 Likes

For anyone else in this thread, enable 'plugin blacklist processing' and for things like this plugins will be automatically disabled, from the plugin repository. The issue was identified & plugin blacklisted quickly, but if you don't have it enabled you cannot benefit

I thank you all,

Indeed that corrected my problem.
thanks again

Hello Charlie,

Where can I find this option to activate, I haven't found it, thanks.

Settings > Server > Scroll to the bottom, should find it there

Thank Charlie,

I Find this option, thank, but is already activated.
I don't know why the plugging succeeded in installing
But thank for this information.

Strange, maybe some caching issue stopped it updating properly. I think it must have worked for most people as we have had very few reports once it was on the list.