I was experimenting with multi-filament prints, so in Cura I added a "Filament Change" script that sends a M600 command to the printer. When I used the printer's button to tell the printer to load, purge and resume printing, the print head moved into position but it just didn't move. The nozzle just sat touching the previous layer.
First I ran a test print in safe mode and it worked fine. Then I rebooted in normal mode and disabled all my plugins and tried again. Then I started enabling plugins one by one and doing test prints until I found that the Telegram Plugin caused the issue.
I also tried enabling just the Telegram plugin and disabling every 3rd party plugin and that also causes that issue.
In Telegram, the bot that talks to me only warns me that " Color change requested." and " User interaction is required", but there's no prompt to resume the print. It's just a warning message.
Looking at the github repo, the plugin seems abandoned and there are A LOT of open issues. So yeah I don't think this plugin is safe anymore.
Yes. It works in safe mode.
- Python 3.7.3
- OctoPrint 1.8.1
- OctoPi 0.17.0
- Marlin 18.104.22.168