Chituboard plugin unable to print

Hello, has anyone connected their Elegoo Saturn to Octopi with the Chituboard plugin? I have mine connected to a PI zero 2W and able to control the printer axes, however, when it comes to printing to the printer via Octoprint UI nothing happens.
Has anyone come across this or know where to start troubleshooting? Thanks!

The printer should be supported.

Please upload a systeminfo bundle

Hey, I've attempted another redeploy with no luck, the only thing I think I am missing is the "abortHeatupOnCancel" option to false (Unable to locate the setting in the settings)

As requested, I have attached the Systeminfo bundle to this message. Thanks

octoprint-systeminfo-20220311212015.zip (28.0 KB)

Found the issue if anyone in the future comes across the same issue I have, turns out the micro-usb cable used from the PI > Saturn is only capable of transmitting power and not data, used another cable and is now able to print to the Saturn :slight_smile:

A big thanks to Troubleshooting β€” mariner documentation which shows some good troubleshooting tips based on errors on the terminal on Octopi

1 Like

Can anyone confirm that Octoprint works correctly with the original Elegoo Saturn version 1. I can find no schematic or description of the serial connection from the PI to the mainboard.
If this works can you please supply the connection hookup, the baud rate and version of Octopi and Saturn firmware (I'm running V4.4.3.21-lcdz...F2.18 on the Saturn and latest octopi and chituboard plugin). I'm using Rasberry pi 4B, so which USB port should also be used?
If there is a working link for the setup I'd really like to see that. I cannot find any of this on Octoprint-Chituboard.
I contacted Elegoo and, as expected, they say the board is close source and does NOT support Octoprint.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.