echo:SD init fail

Anycubic Kossel linear plus (modded for height)
SKR 1.4 turbo
Raspberry pi 3B+
Octoprint Version 1.5.2

After something went wrong, and the stock card stopped being able to control any fan (except the hot-end cooler), i decided to replace the main board with a SKR 1.4 turbo. I'm currently working the configuration issues, etc... I also decided to re-build octoprint and start from scratch.

I have gotten Octoprint to connect to the printer and control the temp. However, I cannot initialize the SD card on the board. because of how I can update the firmware on the board by just dropping the new firmware on the SD card and re-booting the board, I would like to just be able to drop the new firmware file on the card, through octoprint, and reboot the board. However, i cannot initialize the SD card through octoprint. When i attempt to, it fails with the code "echo:SD init fail".

Any suggestions?

Thanks guys

The SD card may be corrupted, you could try a different one or formatting it. With regards to the updating of the firmware, you won't be able to put the firmware file on the SD card through OctoPrint without a plugin such as Firmware Updater (which I believe supports SKR 1.4 Turbo) or using the Marlin Binary File Transfer stuff.