Enclosure - Issues with filament sensor set up

I am currently having trouble getting my filament / jam switch working with the enclosure plugin. I have tried to search the forum and google with no luck. I even ended up doing a fresh instill of OctoPrint on my Pi. Any help or advice would be great.

-N/O Switch connected to board pins 9 and 11 with the enclosure plugin in board mode

-Jumper pins have been tested with milti-meter and a connection is made when no filament is present in the switch system.

-I have run the printer in dry mode while watching the terminal and nothing happens when I remove the filament triggering the switch.

-Recommended setting were followed including (Pull Up) and (Fall) with in the enclosure plugin.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. This is driving me nuts. I have PSU and LIght control working with out a issue so I know my GPIO Pins work.

The Enclosure Plugin can distinguish between GPIO numbers and pin numbers. You can choose the settings you need in the extended settings at the very bottom of the plugin settings.

Thank you so much for taking your time to respond. Yes I have the Enclosure Plugin set to Board mode and I am using Pin 9 (Ground) and Pin 11 (GPIO17).

You can choose the settings you need in the extended settings at the very bottom of the plugin settings. check here : mywegmansconnect

Thank you, I was able to get this working by Clearing GPIO then restarting.