Filebrowser empty with Edge

Hi,

I have an issue with Edge but it seems not related to my plugin I develop. If I disable or uninstall it Edge does not show files in the browser also. Is this known or perhaps a problem of my plugin implementation somehow? My Dev-Environment has nothing else installed...

Same behaviour with my OctoPI even if I uninstalled my plugin....

Left Firefox, right Edge

Cheers,
Nils

Can you check the browser console for errors? Maybe the request has failed for some reason.

Nothing....looks fine. Was the first I thought...

The messages in that console don't match what the original screenshot is showing. In the post, you said you have 'nothing else installed', and the screenshots show no plugins. However in the console output there, there are several plugins (Pretty GCode, OctoLapse, GPIO Status).

Nothing on my dev environment. Shows the same behaviour and no errors. That’s from the OctoPI.
Should I take one from dev also?

Hi,

The behavior is a little different in my dev system, it shows one file only. :slight_smile: And I found the issue. In Edge I changed the file browser to the SD Card which is empty. This seems to be stored locally so I ran into the Firefox vs. IE issue. Thanks for listening @Charlie_Powell :wink:

Cheers,
Nils