Has anybody gotten the Polaroid PLAYSmart built in cam to work?

I discovered that I can get the PLAYSmart to work with OctoPrint. I can heat and cool the nozzle and bed, can move the X, Y, Z axis and the extruder with no problems. What I can't do is get the camera that is built in to display. Has anybody had any luck with this feature, or am I just gonna have to hunt down a cheap webcam for this unit?

Unfortunately there is no way to get the camera image via the same usb you use to control the printer.
If there aren't additional ways to connect to the camera, like an app and a WiFi connection, there's not much we can do about it.
You could of course try to modify the printer and gain physical access to the camera that way.

Well, since I figured out why Octo4a didn't want to install on my Blu View 2 (it was trying to install to the SD card instead of memory) I can now use the phones built in camera for the PLAYSmart. At least I had no problems getting OctoPrint to up and run on my Rapsberry Pi 4B with a web cam. I just have to finish up the design on an arm to mount it to, and then start on one for the cellphone to use for the PLAYSmart.