How to change number of probe points using bed level visualizer plugin?

Hello, I have been trying to find a way to change the number of probing points from 49 (7x7) to just 9 (3x3) using the bed level visualizer. I do not see a setting where I can change it? I have a Prusa MK3/S and I've updated the octoprint firmware. I have searched the internet, but can't find any articles or videos on this matter. Am I completely blind and can't see the settings option? Am I using the wrong browser? I'm going crazy trying to figure this out. Seems intuitive that you can make changes in the Settings=>Data=>Corrections tab, but their is no settings option for how my points I want the probe, just the default, which is too many. Does anyone know how to do this? I would be great full if anyone could shed some light on this issue. Thanks in advance.

wrong category...shouldn't be in Octolapse. But to answer your question you can't change the number of probe points with any plugin or gcode commands, you have to recompile the firmware with the desired number of probe points and re-flash your printer.