Is it possible to Schedule a print with power on

Hi ,
i swear before i lost my last octroprint install, i failed to backup, i had a plugin where i could schedule a print job and it would power on my printer but after looking here, reddit and google and playing with 'print schedule' I've got nowhere.

Currently i have PSUControl running with the Home assistant plugin to control poweron/off and I've been looking if i can trigger that from print scheduler but no joy as yet

Hello @flipside !

Already searched this?

yep thats where i found Print Scheduler but that seems to only schedule jobs i cant get it to trigger PSUcontrol

Did you try with the PSUControl CLI Commands?

1 Like

excellent, thank you that's just what I was after, and apologies as I I swear I searched the wiki for system commands .

I have been trying to get this working for myself I am trying to use print scheduler with PSU control but I can't seem to get it to work. the command should be

/home/pi/oprint/bin/octoprint plugins psucontrol:on

though this does not work for me. It mentions that you might need to alter the path but I can't seem to figure out what it should be or if I even need to change it if anyone would be able to help me I would be very grateful

Have you tried to ssh to your pi and run this command directly to verify it works first?

I have, when doing so I get:

Initializing settings & plugin subsystem...
ok

then nothing happens

More of a question for @kantlivelong then why the command doesn't work as expected.

Thank you though I'll dive in some more. found out my time zone was off by two hours also