Is Spool Manager still in development?

I was using Filament Manager, then realised it was abandoned and that Spool Manager was a better option. Now I get the feeling Spool Manager has also been abandoned.

It's mostly working for me, except for the CSV export, which is kind of annoying.

Is Spool Manager indeed abandoned? Does anyone have any other suggestions?

It was fairly recently adopted by someone that incorporated a bunch of fixes that the previous maintainer hadn't merged from other pull requests, but does look like based on issue tracker activity there hasn't been much collaboration from the new maintainer.

There is a process for reporting it as abandoned in the plugin repo by posting an issue on their repository asking if it's abandoned. If there is no response after a few weeks then use this issue template to report it: Issue: Report an abandoned plugin.

I use it and haven't been having any issues with .CSV exports or imports

I'm on v1.7.3 and in the OctoPrint settings for Spool Manager, if I go to Export/Import, and Export all data as CSV-File, I get I new window that just sits at 'Loading'.

Is that how you export?

Ok, I've posted an issue to ask if its abandoned.

I hope I was polite, I know it is hard work.

I ended up email'ing the maintainer. Here is Doug's reply:

Blockquote Hey , thanks for reaching out! Sadly I've gotten too busy to keep up with it. It gets way more reports of issues than I was expecting when I picked it up. If you're able to contribute at all that would be great! Or if you're interested in taking over entirely, that'd be fine too.

Lodged ticket [Abandoned Plugin] SpoolManager · Issue #1319 · OctoPrint/plugins.octoprint.org · GitHub that plugin is without a maintainer.

Anyone want to take on SpoolManager? It seems like it would be an excellent plugin to get your teeth into, with it mostly working very well.