Is the RPi 3A+ fully compatible?

Hi. Before the Dark Times (Covid), I bought a Raspberry Pi 3A+, which I never got a chance to use. I thought I might use it with OctoPrint but it's not listed as compatible, while the zero 2W is listed despite having a processor with a lower clock speed. Is it because it's not fully compatible for a reason I'm missing, is it because of an oversight on behalf of the webmaster or is it because it's a less common model which they didn't bother listing?

Thanks in advance.

It is listed as compatible, but not in the 'recommended' line:

So it should work fine. The main reason I would not use it is that it only has one USB port and 512mb of RAM, so if you want to connect a webcam etc. you start needing USB hubs, and rendering timelapses can run out of memory. Stuff like that. The Pi Zero 2 also has these limitations - equally I wouldn't use one if I had the choice, but they work fine. So yeah, probably closer to oversight in not including it back when it was released.

Thanks for the reply. I knew it was strange. For some reason I didn't go that far down. I don't know if I'd use a webcam. I have one USB webcam I rarely use on my main desktop but since my printer has been out of order for over a year for something dumb I did (I let the end of the PLA reel go and get stuck in the printer while I was in another room). It's easily fixable I think but for some reason the screws at both ends of the feeding tube turn like they're in a vacuum while using a wrench but won't move at all when using my fingers after loosening them with the wrench. It's so annoying it's probably the only reason I'd use a webcam.