Looking for a plugin

I am looking for a plugin that allows me to send out a gcode command at certain points in the day, does anyone know of a plugin that can do this?

My Print Scheduler plugin could do that with files that have the commands in it that you want to send.

Only caveat is that if a file is already printing, it won't start until that print is completed.

thank you, do you know of one that will be able to send the commands even if a print is running?

Doesn't exist

If you provide more detail on what you are trying to accomplish, we might be able to provide more than a yes or no answer.

I am looking for a plugin that will allow me to set times and make it so that my printer will execute certain functions, so say at 3 pm when everyone leaves for the day, I have the printer automatically pause and cool down the nozzle. things like that

Why doesn't Print Scheduler work for that purpose?

I'd think that if the printer is busy it would be rude to just shut off in the middle of a print.

If you were thinking that you can "pause" a running print and resume it the next day then you should probably test that because in my experience, there's two chances that it will work, slim and none.