I'm looking for an existing plugin that does this :
- react to a GPIO pulse (button or anything sending an information)
- trigger a shutdown procedure
- ask for confirmation if a file is being printed, or the hotend is too hot
- then toggle a GPIO pin if conditions are satisfied, or if the user confirms
- optionally toggle this pin on a gcode and also if the printer is iddle after it cooled down, with a delay
I had no luck with PSU Control : I can read the sensing GPIO pin (confirmed by the navbar green bolt), but nothing happens... (I set switching option to a GPIO pin, and also tested a system command (sudo shutdown -h now). Nothing happens...
Does such a plugin exist ?
Should I develop my own ?