Looking for example Gcode for Slic3er

Hi.

I like to update my Slicer Estimation Plugin to automatically detect the slicer and also add comment parsing (no need for M73 command anymore. It would be nice if somebody could provide two Gcode Files, one with short print time and one with more than 2 days (like a big cube with 100% infill).

Regards,
Nils

1 Like

I'm not sure I understand what you are asking for. Slic3r is free, open-source software. You can download it and create whatever gcode files you need.

Ah, my mistake: I thought about Simplfy3D as I wrote the post. There I found no Demo to download :laughing: Sometimes its easy...

Yes, Simplify3D isn't free. Here is a pointer to two objects sliced with S3D, a 3DBenchy (1 hour, 7 minutes) and a large Fantasy_Castle (~37 hours).

The Fantasy_Castle model was scaled down and simplified from the original 2+ million triangles to under 500,000 triangles. I have included the .stl file as sliced by S3D.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/g0u1v9nthz9rfsc/S3D_GCode.zip/file

The large file is perfect, with that I can test my background scan of the gcode file. The format of the remaining time string is not changed between both but perhaps could you send me a file with e.g. 10 minute print. I like to check if S3D will print 0 hours or simply nothing.

And btw, the model is nice too.

5mm x 5mm x 5mm cube. S3D print time estimated at 3 minutes.
Test_Cube.zip (4.4 KB)

1 Like

Perfect. It has 0 hours in the estimation so I must not change the RegEx. Released the Simplify3D options now.

Many thanks for your help.