Mainboard and psu temperature

Hello all,

Do anyone know if there is a way to monitore psu and mainboard temperature ?
Thanks

A bit few information: What PSU, what mainboard?

yes sorry.... it's an ender 3 v2 with the stock psu.
The mainboard is a 4.2.2

AFAIK, those do not have internal temperature sensors, but you could use OctoPrint-Enclosure to get data from additional temperature sensors.

Or you can build your own.

Buy suitable sensors in China, DS18B20 mounted on a breakout (which supplies the needed resistors for pull-up and thus make wiring easy) for ~1USD. (DS18B20 single bus digitale temperatur sensor modul für Arduino|temperature sensor module|sensor moduletemperature sensor - AliExpress)

The sensors use the Onewire protocol (marketing name, they still have 3 wires) which you enable with raspi-config or manually by editing /boot/config.txt to contain dtoverlay=w1-gpio There are lots of infos available when you search on Onewire raspberry.

You can wire up to 10 sensors in parallel, I use 3: one pressed against the heat spreaders of the stepper drivers on the mainboard, one presed against the extruder stepper motor, one mounted at the exhaust air duct of the PSU (but my setup is nonstandard here as I have a larger fan that draws the air out of the psu)

Finally you'll need a bit of software to read the sensors and display their readings. The simplest way is to use the Top Temp - plugin. If you want to use those readings somewhere else (home automation like HASS or openHab) you may want a daemon which feeds the data into a MQTT broker.

That will allow you to graph it out like this:

A fun project at costs of ~3$

Sound great ! Bit I am not sure to be able to do this… i am a beginer in this word but I want to try😁
Can you send me some picture of how do you wirre everything ?

He, you wouldn't like the picture as it shows all of the other wiring as well and that makes a lot of details.
Those sensors have 3 wires, if you choose them on a breakout they are already soldered to 3 pins: GND, VCC and Data.Since the raspberry can only handle 3.3v you connect VCC to 3.3V, GND to ground, the data to a GPIO you can configure for it like GPIO 4.
I'd suggest you do a bit of search and reading first, there's plenty of info available and the sensors will take at least 2 weeks until they reach you from China. If you are a beginner that means you need to start with something and onewire is as good as anything for that.

it would be possible to utilize tasmota flashed devices with connected sensors and my Tasmota plugin to monitor that stuff as well. Just another option that doesn't connect direct to your printer mainboard and could be integrated with home assistant or other automation tools.