Marlin Firmware flashen

Hello together
I am in despair. I would install with pleasure Marlin proficient product on my Anet A8. Have Raspi 3B with octopi.
I have tried out everything. To do nothing. Mistake: avrdude sagt:Flashing failed. Avrdude returned code 1
I have tried the different Baud rates

Please help
Thanks, already
Helmut

Heyho
Did you try baudrate 57600?

It is probable that the flash memory on the Anet A8 does not contain a bootloader. To fix that, you may need something like https://www.th3dstudio.com/product/arduino-uno-bootloader-flashing-kit/. Those guys have Anet A8 upgrade parts as well and probably can confirm my suspicions.

My A8 had a bootloader iirc but it's several years old.
I helped someone to flash his A8 with the OctoPrint plugin a while ago and we had to use this baudrate.

Hello
Thanks for the Antwoeten.
I have also put 57600 Baudrate. There I, however, spare on occasion from diferenzierten Baudraten has belonged, I have tried everything. From default up to highest ones. With 57600 Running the flash process approx. 2 minutes. However, ends with Avrdude returned code 1.
With the other Baudraten breaks off flashvorgang immediately. Thus 57600 is also the right one.
@b - morgan
The Anet Board no Bootloader has, I hear to first sometimes. It we everywhere written which is an Atmega on it. However, is maybe ansatz. Could be that he is no more o.k.