Octolapse causes Mk3s to detect crash

Hi; trying to get Octolapse to work, but shortly after printing the first layer the print head moves to the back left of the bed and crashes into end. The printer detects a crash, tries to recover, but eventually rams the nozzle into the bed.

I see the follow errors in my logs:

2020-10-13 12:42:35,398 - octolapse.__init__ - ERROR - on_gcode_sending failed.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/ubuntu/OctoPrint/lib/python2.7/site-packages/octoprint_octolapse/__init__.py", line 3426, in on_gcode_sending
    self._timelapse.on_gcode_sending(cmd, kwargs["tags"])
  File "/home/ubuntu/OctoPrint/lib/python2.7/site-packages/octoprint_octolapse/timelapse.py", line 1131, in on_gcode_sending
    if cmd == "M114" and 'plugin:octolapse' in tags:
TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable
2020-10-13 12:42:35,056 - octolapse.__init__ - ERROR - on_gcode_queuing failed..
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/ubuntu/OctoPrint/lib/python2.7/site-packages/octoprint_octolapse/__init__.py", line 3418, in on_gcode_queuing
    return self._timelapse.on_gcode_queuing(cmd, cmd_type, gcode, kwargs["tags"])
  File "/home/ubuntu/OctoPrint/lib/python2.7/site-packages/octoprint_octolapse/timelapse.py", line 689, in on_gcode_queuing
    self.check_current_line_number(tags)
  File "/home/ubuntu/OctoPrint/lib/python2.7/site-packages/octoprint_octolapse/timelapse.py", line 979, in check_current_line_number
    if 'source:file' in tags:
TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable
2020-10-13 12:41:45,380 - octolapse.stabilization_gcode - ERROR - No unit of measurement has been set and the current printer profile is set to require explicit G20/G21, or the unit of measurement is inches.

I've attached my settings.

Thank you in advance for any help.

settings.json.zip (8.3 KB)