Octolapse save profile button unresponsive

Hello all, I just got octolapse today and was trying to set it up. When in the add new profile menu, after selecting my printer (ender 3 pro) and automatic slicer configuration, hitting the save button seems to do nothing. No error shows up or anything but this shows up in the logs:
2020-09-13 08:59:51,986 - octolapse.init - ERROR - An error occurred in import_settings_request.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/pi/oprint/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/octoprint_octolapse/init.py", line 942, in import_settings
self.available_profiles
File "/home/pi/oprint/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/octoprint_octolapse/settings.py", line 2462, in import_settings_from_file
available_server_profiles, update_existing=update_existing
File "/home/pi/oprint/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/octoprint_octolapse/settings.py", line 2499, in import_settings_from_text
plugin_version, settings, default_settings_folder, data_directory
File "/home/pi/oprint/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/octoprint_octolapse/migration.py", line 85, in migrate_settings
raise Exception("Could not find version information within the settings json, cannot perform migration.")
Exception: Could not find version information within the settings json, cannot perform migration.

So instead of loading the file from the server, I went to the github to download the profile settings directly from this page: https://github.com/FormerLurker/Octolapse-Profiles and upload them through octolapse settings>printer>import settings and get this error:

Unable To Import Settings
Unable to import the provided settings, see plugin_octolapse.log for more information.

In the log file this comes up:
2020-09-13 08:59:51,986 - octolapse.init - ERROR - An error occurred in import_settings_request.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/pi/oprint/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/octoprint_octolapse/init.py", line 942, in import_settings
self.available_profiles
File "/home/pi/oprint/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/octoprint_octolapse/settings.py", line 2462, in import_settings_from_file
available_server_profiles, update_existing=update_existing
File "/home/pi/oprint/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/octoprint_octolapse/settings.py", line 2499, in import_settings_from_text
plugin_version, settings, default_settings_folder, data_directory
File "/home/pi/oprint/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/octoprint_octolapse/migration.py", line 85, in migrate_settings
raise Exception("Could not find version information within the settings json, cannot perform migration.")
Exception: Could not find version information within the settings json, cannot perform migration.

Something that may be at the root of this is towards the beginning of the log file. Before I tried changing the profile a few more times.

ExternalSettingsError: profiles-retrieval-error: An error occurred while retrieving profiles from the server. - Inner Exception: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='raw.githubusercontent.com', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /FormerLurker/Octolapse-Profiles/master/versions.json?nonce=0ec0aec12928497d839ddce399473e36 (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0xb07486d0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 101] Network is unreachable',))

Unsure if this is a problem on my end or on the github repository's end.
Any help is greatly appreciated, Thank you all!

Here is the log file:
plugin_octolapse (1).log (8.5 KB)

I am having the same problem. its infuriating. i'm pretty sure it is a problem on our end, and it may be related to what other plugins you have downloaded. i have the following plugins installed.
-Access Anywhere - The Spaghetti Detective
-BLTouch Plugin
-Change Filament Plugin
-Continuous Print
-OctoPod Notifications
-Octolapse
-Plabric
-Printer Dialogs
-Printer Notifications
-Resource Monitor
-Simple Emergency Stop
-Virtual Printer

Maybe there is a common plugin problem between our setups. do you have any of the same plugins?

The plugins that we both have are:
-Access Anywhere - The Spaghetti Detective
-BLTouch Plugin
-Change Filament Plugin
-Octolapse
-Printer Dialogs
-Printer Notifications
-Resource Monitor
-Virtual Printer

Im thinking of reinstalling octopi, and seeing if that will fix it, I will post here once I have done so.

I'm having the same problem. Disabling 'The Spaghetti Detective' allowed Octolapse to work properly. It is not clear which plugin is at fault, but for the time being I just don't have both enabled at the same time.

I think it has something to do with TSD. once I reset everything octolapse worked fine and I started adding back plugins and TSD was the only one that caused issues with octolapse. Good thing its easy to switch them on and off.