OctoLapse won't take a snapshot with error

I have installed Octolapse and configured all setting in octolapse . When I start a print Octolapse indicates that it is running, but no snapshots are taken with Error shows

((( octolapse - camera error snapshot-thumbnail-create-error: create thumbnail - an unexpected exception occurred while creating a snapshot thumbnail. check the log file (plugin_octolapse.log) for details. - inner exception: 'module' object has no attribute 'open' )))

My printer is a JGAURORA A5 with MARLIN 1.1.9 on MKS GEN L board and MKS TFT screen that has been running very well on Octoprint with a Raspberry Pi4 model B. The video camera i am try is the
1-Raspberry Pi NoIR Camera .
2- Logitech webcam hd 720p .

both camera works and show a good picture in "CONTROL" tab . also test function are ok

i do a search online but couldn't find any solution
Can someone help me plz? I am getting crazy ?

you can see the logs from the link below

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgbYtz3iXHtug9pTFMXCwqpV61dEnw?e=LH5oe1

You've linked this to another thread on here which was solved. Did you take the same advice from over there which solved that one?

2020-02-28 13:01:57,924 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/pi/oprint/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/octoprint_octolapse/__init__.py", line 1318, in on_gcode_queuing
    return self.Timelapse.on_gcode_queuing(cmd, cmd_type, gcode, kwargs["tags"])
  File "/home/pi/oprint/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/octoprint_octolapse/timelapse.py", line 568, in on_gcode_queuing
    if self._is_snapshot_command(self.Settings.current_printer(), command_string):
  File "/home/pi/oprint/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/octoprint_octolapse/timelapse.py", line 1012, in _is_snapshot_command
    return command_string.lower() == printer.snapshot_command.lower()
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'snapshot_command'