Octopi screen layout

I currently have chosen to have the composite screen for my Octopi which displays most of the things I need on one screen. I really prefer this setup but I do find that the overall layout is not quite the way I would like it. Is it or would it be possible to be able to shrink the video display and relocate some of the various controls to allow better use of the screen? Don't get me wrong, I am a huge supporter of Octopi and couldn't imagine printing without it.

My consolidated tabs plugin will allow you to combine tabs and resize them as panels. Not all tab content is great at resizing, but you can do a lot....with a combination of different plugins.

Thanks. I installed your plugin but I see no change in the display. I guess I need instructions on how to use it :slight_smile:

In the plugin's settings you configure what tabs to combine, then use shift-click to activate and allow moving/resizing.

Thankyou. I will give this a go this evening when I'm at home :slight_smile:

I tried it and it is very cool. Thanks for telling me about this.

1 Like

Thanks, I work hard on these plugins and glad to hear that people enjoy them.

Wow, quite a list of plugins there. A big thank you for all that work to our community. I recognized several of the plugins on that list that I use regularly, I just didn't realize they all came from the same person.

I'm probably one of the more seasoned plugin developers around here in the community. If you like my work and feel inclined, I do have github and Patreon sponsorship if you'd like to support what I do. It's all done in my spare time.

1 Like

What makes you think I know anything about Patreon? ... Oh... I guess my avatar gives it away. :rofl:
I actually opened a Patreon account specifically to donate to @foosel. I just added you to my Patreons.

2 Likes