Modification failed, in that I could no longer connect to the printer via the browser. The browser UI would come up, and the contents of the "Controls" tab was no different from default. I could SSH in and see that the code was inserted in
feature: despite the fact that I added it to the end of the file. I could not connect to the folders on Pi from Windows at all.
I deleted that section in the script editor, saved, and rebooted. Only then could I connect to the printer through the browser UI.
The only thing I can think of is that something's wonky with my syntax.
EDIT: I tried again with some edited spacing. Here's my config.yaml file in its entirety:
name: OctoPi - Ender 3 Pro
- apnsToken: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
date: 2020-04-17 09:08:01.786028
printerName: OctoPi - Ender 3 Pro
serverRestartCommand: sudo service octoprint restart
systemRestartCommand: sudo shutdown -r now
systemShutdownCommand: sudo shutdown -h now
- bed: 100
- bed: 60
- M104 S200 #set nozzle temp to 200
- M109 S200 #wait for nozzle temp to reach 200
- G0 E440 F300 #insert filament 440mm
- M400 #wait
- M104 S0 #set nozzle temp to 0
- M302 S0 P1 #disable cold extrusion checking
- G0 E450 F500 #retract filament 450mm
- M302 S170 P0 #enable cold extrusion checking
Still doesn't work. Worse, in fact, the UI doesn't even load with this file. I deleted the additions and OctoPrint loads fine. I'm so glad I put my power supply on a remote over the weekend...