OctoPrint guide for Banana Pi M2 Zero install

I'm surprised that /dev/sdb1 is used as the target. I would have expected /dev/sdb. All the linux OS installs I've done have two partitions on the target, one small one for /boot and the rest of the target device which mounts as /. It looks like that is what your script is trying to do.

Hello, I am new to Linux. I have made a boot disk for Linux, but I see many steps to perform and very complex.

I also don't have an HDMI cable to connect a display.

It would be possible that they will pass a clone of your SD card with everything installed and then I will change the essid and password of my wifi. ??

Sorry if the question is ridiculous, I'm new to this.

Thank you so much. :sweat_smile:

Hola, soy novato en Linux. Me he realizado un disco de arranque para Linux, pero veo muchos pasos a realizar y muy complejos.

Tampoco tengo cable HDMI para conectar una pantalla.

Sería posible que pasarán un clon de su tarjeta SD con todo instalado y yo luego cambiar el essid y contraseña de mi wifi. ??

Perdón si la pregunta es ridícula, soy novato en esto.

Muchas gracias. :sweat_smile:

You guys can do that if you want, just be aware that your security will be compromised, because you use the same keys for some stuff like ssh and OctoPrint.
So please do it via pm so nobody else gets those keys.

1 Like

Hola, No encuentro la manera de enviar un mensaje privado. Si alguien es tan amable de ponerse en contacto conmigo para pasarme el clon para instalarlo.

Muchas gracias

Hello, I can't find a way to send a private message. If anyone would be so kind as to contact me to send me the clone to install.

thank you so much