Octoprint runing orangepi&nanopi,bananpi

Hello, everyone. I am from China. Octoprint is a good way to print control. In early 2015, I found him on GitHub and looked at it carefully. But my English level is not good enough, so the progress is slow. Before I did the language package sinicization, we also set up QQ group, I hope you can communicate with us more.

1 Like

这个是我自己部署在orangepi 上面的。

1 Like

1 Like

Hi, @nerfg. Looks like Mandarin to me.

I'm familiar with the orangepi. @neilblue here is working on some development in this area.

Looks like you have all the standard tabs translated but for plugins, you can't control that text ("Bed Visualizer"). You might try this plugin. It will allow you to replace the tab text with icons instead, then the language doesn't matter so much.

我熟悉orangepi。这里的Neilblue正在研究这方面的一些发展。

看起来你已经翻译了所有的标准标签,但是对于插件,你无法控制该文本(“床展示台”)。你可以试试这个插件。它可以让你用图标替换标签文本,然后语言无所谓。

Two of my plugins...and promotion for a third...nice! Is it possible to make plugin names translateable?

Looks like this is the documentation for doing translations in OctoPrint to new languages.

But of course it doesn't include plugins. The underlying storage mechanism appears to be gettext.

$ find . -name *.po turns up these on my install:

./oprint/lib/python2.7/site-packages/tornado/test/gettext_translations/fr_FR/LC_MESSAGES/tornado_test.po
./oprint/lib/python2.7/site-packages/octoprint/translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po
./OctoPrint/src/octoprint/translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po
./OctoPrint/translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po

I guess if you wanted to internationalize a plugin, you could go to school on Gina's use of gettext and do likewise with maybe your own my_gettext() version perhaps.

zh_CN.zip (80.6 KB)
这个是语言包,汉化工具是poedit you need learn chinese

1 Like

The language pack allows translators to go through an existing text file (which includes English) and add the appropriate words for their native language. Once that's put together, a file is created and then saved for others to use, too. I don't believe that OctoPrint has that yet on https://www.transifex.com .

语言包允许翻译人员浏览文本文件并为其母语添加适当的单词。一旦放在一起,就会创建一个文件,然后保存以供其他人使用。我不相信OctoPrint还有。

I have created a step by step for octoprint on armbian on orangepi that might be useful
http://elco.crsndoo.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=OctoPrint_on_OrangePI

1 Like

Or use orangeprint :wink:

cool, I was thinking of making a project like that (since I build these non stop as I mostly use orange's here for my diy work) but good to know it exist :slight_smile: ... I still like making them from scratch since it's quite easy to build the image and setup latest everything :slight_smile: manually (especially as I don't use mjpegencoder)

Thanks for the link, I just updated that wiki page to include link to orangeprint

大佬,请问这个怎么使用。终于找到了。。。。。。。。。

"Oh, how can I use this? Finally found..."

Update link, please