Octoprint suddenly permission denied on connect on Win10 via python&venv

Um..... If you read you would realize that there is no Pi in my setup as it stands right now. I only printed the case for my Pi 2B+ last night and haven't plugged it into the printer yet. I built my own power supply for the Pi with dual 7805 linear regulators (one is clipped off until I install a diode for it, lazy/not critical yet, heat ok) and I've tested it with 12v 2.5A input and finally don't get low voltage icon like trying to run it from a 2.4A USB charger. It will be pulling 24v from the printer's power supply so I imagine it will remain just as stable.

This issue has actually been solved and was found to be Cura taking over the port upon printer reconnection. Thank you though for stopping to help. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I know this is old but I wanted to post what my solution was incase some one else has the same problem as I did, I also had Creality Slicer and Cura open. One of those programs took over the connection and would not let Octoprint connect.
I shut down all of the programs that were running and just started Octoprint. It immediately connected.
I hope that this helps someone.
KO