Official OctoPrint Merchandise Shops launched!

Over the past couple of years, I’ve been repeatedly asked about a possibility to buy OctoPrint apparel - shirts, hoodies, the usual merch.

Due to some cold related down time recently I finally managed to set two shops up for those of you interested in this, one shipping from the EU, the other shipping from the US. For this I’ve partnered with Spreadshirt. I’ve done my best to have both shops offer the same products (there’s sadly some minor regional variance).

So if you want to show your love for OctoPrint and at the same time also support my work on it a bit, this is your chance! You can find everything in the newly established merchandise section of this page.

🤫 The shop is also launching with a new and so far never before seen design realized by a friend of mine which I hope you find as cool as I do 😊

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://octoprint.org/blog/2019/11/28/merchandise/
4 Likes

I'm super stoked that there is finally OctoPrint merch available! However, I am pretty bummed that of all the color options available for the t-shirts, they don't offer a deep forest green color like the one you are wearing in the Patreon intro video. Is that an option that can be added? Thank you for setting this up for us super-fans!

1 Like

I'm kinda miffed myself that Spreadshirt no longer seems to have that in their product range. I will ask them about it, but don't hold your breathe - I'm a small blip on their radar and don't expect that they'll change their lineup just for OctoPrint :wink:

As a merchandise suggestion, you might consider also selling labels. Somebody might want to apply one to their printer, their laptop, etc.

Can only sell what I find fulfillment partners for :woman_shrugging: Stocking and shipping myself is out of the question.

1 Like

So about a month later I finally got my shirt. Men's medium, love the design(drawn octoprint logo) and shirt quality. But why it's about 5cm shorter then any shirt I have ever tried. Once washed I don't know if I can wear this. Had to double check this wasn't a child's style

Please take this up with Spreadshirt, I merely provide the designs, they provide the textiles, do printing and fulfillment. I can't do anything for you here, they might however.

I understand, thanks. But they really are qaulity shirts!. Maybe this is what the kids want and I'm just getting old.