I have a small budget and relatively simple requirements for an octoprint plugin.
Plugin has to do the following things:
- Report status of printer via HTTP post request to remote server every 30 seconds including an image and the current status of a print job. The response to this request can be a command for the printer or a gcode file to be printed.
- Start a print job based on response.
- Cancel a print job based on response.
- Config page for setting up printer id and key used for communicating with the server.
- Must be written in python3
The functionality for fetching a new job and reporting job status and posting webcam image has been done before in a custom gcode sender I had written previously. It was written in python3. Need to port similar functionality in to an octoprint plugin.
I would expect this to take between 3 to 10 hours to complete for some one familiar with octoprint plugin development. Please reach out to me and we can discuss the requirements and compensation.