Plugin developer wanted. Small budget. Simple requirements

Hello,
I have a small budget and relatively simple requirements for an octoprint plugin.

Plugin has to do the following things:

• Report status of printer via HTTP post request to remote server every 30 seconds including an image and the current status of a print job. The response to this request can be a command for the printer or a gcode file to be printed.
  • Start a print job based on response.
  • Cancel a print job based on response.
  • Config page for setting up printer id and key used for communicating with the server.
  • Must be written in python3

The functionality for fetching a new job and reporting job status and posting webcam image has been done before in a custom gcode sender I had written previously. It was written in python3. Need to port similar functionality in to an octoprint plugin.

I would expect this to take between 3 to 10 hours to complete for some one familiar with octoprint plugin development. Please reach out to me and we can discuss the requirements and compensation.

That seems fairly easy to do actually and I have experience working with other outside stuff like that. If you already have most of the functionality in a python file it would be very easy to convert that to a plugin. I would have to see the python you're using though to be certain.