PolarCloud Plugin won't install

Trying to install PolarCloud and it keeps throwing an error.

I actually had it installed before and it was working but something happened during an update and it no longer was in the list of installed Plugins.

Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Plus Rev 1.3
octopi_version: 0.15.1
pip: 9.0.3
python: 2.7.13
OctoPrint 1.4.2

The octoprint.log gives some interesting output.
"2020-08-20 11:32:07,495 - octoprint.plugins.pluginmanager - INFO - Installing plugin from https://github.com/markwal/OctoPrint-PolarCloud/archive/master.zip
2020-08-20 11:32:09,083 - octoprint.plugin.core - ERROR - Error loading plugin polarcloud
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/pi/oprint/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/octoprint/plugin/core.py", line 972, in _import_plugin
module = _load_module(module_name, spec)
File "/home/pi/oprint/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/octoprint/plugin/core.py", line 71, in _load_module
return imp.load_module(name, f, filename, details)
File "/home/pi/oprint/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/octoprint_polarcloud/init.py", line 47, in
from flask.ext.babel import gettext, _
ImportError: No module named ext.babel
2020-08-20 11:32:09,440 - octoprint.plugin.core - INFO - Plugin OctoPrint Anywhere (1.0.21) is disabled.
2020-08-20 11:32:17,646 - octoprint.plugins.pluginmanager - ERROR - Installing the plugin from https://github.com/markwal/OctoPrint-PolarCloud/archive/master.zip failed, could not parse output from pip. See plugin_pluginmanager_console.log for generated output
2020-08-20 11:32:17,652 - octoprint.util - WARNING - Could not delete temporary directory /tmp/tmpHONmaO: [Errno 21] Is a directory: '/tmp/tmpHONmaO'"

Any ideas?octoprint.log (14.3 KB) plugin_pluginmanager_console.log (123.6 KB)

Seems plugin is using a long deprecated method of importing Babel - in OctoPrint 1.4.1 the dependency was updated and this was removed. All that needs to happen is the author to change flask.ext.babel to flask-babel I believe. I would open an issue on the plugins repo, to get it fixed.

Thanks! I'll go do that. In the meantime I'll try downgrading to the previous OctoPrint rev and see if that can help.

Seems it has been reported multiple times in that plugin, all to pretty much no response.