I've just launched Polymer, my new OctoPrint app for iOS. This is a ground-up rewrite of the old OctoClient app, for those who may have used that in the past. My goal here was to build a simple, fluid, really high-quality native user interface that follows familiar iOS conventions as closely as possible. I focused in particular on building a great landscape iPad experience—something that has been sorely lacking from iOS clients.
It supports all the features you've come to expect from an OctoPrint app, including:
- Webcam, temperature, and progress monitoring
- Live GCODE previews (iPad-only for now)
- Movement controls
- Temperature controls and extrude/retract options
- Fan, feed rate, flow rate, and stepper controls
- A full-featured file manager with searching and sorting, history statistics and GCODE analysis info, and file downloads
- A serial connection manager
- Full integration of the OctoEverywhere service (a first for iOS), making mobile remote access simpler than ever
+ Many more coming soon, that I couldn't fit into the .0 release
There's also an optional Pro upgrade which adds support for multiple printer connections, plus some extra features like a GCODE terminal, system commands, file uploads, power supply control, and custom commands.
I'd love it if you checked it out at https://apps.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1260531874?mt=8. Happy to hear any feedback