PrintTimeGenius Timing Question

I installed PrintTimeGenius a while back but didn't run M503. I just realized this morning I should have so I ran it and it seemed to pick up my Prusa Mini+ specs. Now I'm printing a job I printed yesterday but now, after 45 minutes or so, the estimated time left is counting down quickly. The job should be around seven hours but it's showing an hour or so and counting down quickly. Is this normal? Here's a screenshot.

Update: It has stopped showing, "Print Time Left: 01:46:17", but that can't be correct. In the left column the job shows a pulsating star. Just above that the job yesterday shows it took seven hours.

There's a green dot next to the estimated time, and if the star is pulsing I believe that means that PTG has not finished analysing the file. The print job may have been started before analysis completed?

Yes, I started the print before the analysis was complete. I shouldn't have done that? It still hasn't finished the analysis (pulsing star and green dot) after printing for almost two hours. There should be about five hours left in the print but PTG says a little over an hour. I guess I'm not understanding how I should be using PTG.

Thanks for the help.

If the analysis was not completed, then the time used is not from PrintTimeGenius, which is why it hasn't got the gold star next to it.

Usually analysis is paused while printing, to avoid it taking up too many resources needed for printing.

OK, got it, I think. Next time I'll let it analyze first.

Thanks.