PSU control broken after update

Hi there. very new here. I have been running psu control for a long time now. I just updated everything, octoprint and psu control included. Once i did that and tried to change the gpio pin selection it stayed on "saving" for a long time. so i refreshed. Then restarted octoprint. i then was unable to connect to octoprint. and i could see that octoprint was not connected to my router. it would always time out. so i got onto the command prompt on the pi and removed psu control. so i was able to get back on the pi. If i reinstall psu control it again does not work. any ideas?:{

Hello. I am unable to perform the log because i can only log it while the plug-in is installed. and right when i install it and restart it stops being able to connect:[

Perhaps there's something in existing logs. Post a systeminfo bundle.

browser.user_agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/90.0.4430.212 Safari/537.36
connectivity.connection_check: 1.1.1.1:53
connectivity.connection_ok: true
connectivity.enabled: true
connectivity.online: true
connectivity.resolution_check: octoprint.org
connectivity.resolution_ok: true
env.hardware.cores: 4
env.hardware.freq: 1200
env.hardware.ram: 917016576
env.os.bits: 32
env.os.id: linux
env.os.platform: linux2
env.plugins.pi_support.model: Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Rev 1.2
env.plugins.pi_support.octopi_version: 0.17.0
env.plugins.pi_support.throttle_state: 0x0
env.python.pip: 19.3.1
env.python.version: 2.7.16
env.python.virtualenv: true
octoprint.safe_mode: false
octoprint.version: 1.6.1
systeminfo.generator: systemapi

i do know that its acting like its connected to the internet but is not connecting. it doesn't show up on my router and i cant ssh into it. but i can use the command line if i connect directly to it with a monitor and a keyboard.

Need the log files. You should have a zip if you follow the systeminfo bundle instructions.

.. and if you cant get to them they are in /home/pi/.octoprint/logs

octoprint-systeminfo-20210528005249.zip (57.1 KB)

is this the zip your looking for?

So I'm not seeing anything that stands out in the logs.

What's your config.yaml look like? /home/pi/.octoprint/config.yaml

says permission denied via ssh how do i bypass that

Permission denied doing what?

i assumed that i type that into the command line. the .yaml thing. do i have to open up a directory one folder at a time or something? its been a while since ive done something like that:[

Ah.

Just do cat /home/pi/.octoprint/config.yaml or use FileZilla and grab the file. Be sure to edit out the acessControl->salt value.

For GPIO is working, I add to config.txt on microSD:

gpio=24=op,dh

for my 24 GPIO pin work OUT command
Now this work "PSU Control" plugin for this command:

System Command

On System Command
gpio -g write 24 0

Off System Command
gpio -g write 24 1