PSU Plug-in Setup?

Good morning,
I have installed the PSU Plug-in and setup the relay etc and connected it up to the Raspberry Pi.

My question is, how do you configure the plugin to turn on and off by pressing the 'Lightning' icon at the top of the Octoprint screen?
and aslo
How do you configure it to turn off the printer after a print as finished, giving it 5 minutes to cool down first?
I have wired the relay as Normally Closed

Any help would be most appreciated

There must be somebody who knows this?

Maybe something listed in the settings wiki here might give you some assistance.

1 Like

Many many thanks jneiliii, this should help

Did you get this sorted? - the lightning icon on the top bar of Octoprint is telling you there has been a problem with the amount of volts hitting the Pi and the Pi has at some point throttled performance. I have solutions other than a plug in for controlling relays - just a bit of Unix scripting, software install and editing config.yaml. Works a treat, I have 3 relays hanging off one Pi, with cabling for a fourth.

Hi. You can do exactly what you need with the Enclosure plugin which offers many features for controlling the PSU, LEDs and more. If you have a cheap printer PSU then watch out for the inrush current welding the relay contacts closed. See my "thing" talking about switching the PSU and protecting against inrush.