PSUControl not working - Armbian RockPi 4B+

Hey All,

First time posting, and total noob to 3D printing, SBCs, and Linux. After a few days of trying to follow the guides out there for installing OctoPrint and getting my Logitech C920x to work, I succeeded by using Print 'n' Play's tutorial on installing Armbian via Docker on my RockPi 4B+ board.

I've gotten all of my other plugins to work, but I can't get the PSUControl and the PSUControl_RPi-GPIO to work.

The power button on the navbar for OctoPrint doesn't do anything when I select it. I know the relay works on 3.3V because I tested it on the 1 pin.

Here's how I have it connected
Trigger: pin 3 (GPIO 71)
DC+: pin 4
DC-: pin 6

I have tried just about every combination of Board/BCM, physical pin vs GPIO.

One thing I haven't been able to figure out is that the GPIO Device field in PSUControl is not showing any options to select. I've seen examples where "/dev/GPIOchip0" is selected, but I don't have that option or any option really.

I would provide logs, but there aren't any for this plugin. I have them selected for logging via ...plugins.PSUControl Debug. Same for PSUControl_RPi-GPIO...Debug.

Is there anything else I need to provide or try?

Rock Pi is not Raspberry Pi. If I remember correctly from wrestling a Banana Pi Zero, the RPi.GPIO library explicitly checks for model name to determine the GPIO layout to use.
You could try this plugin which should support all kind of other 'Pi' boards. The OPi.GPIO python module only mentions the Rock Pi S.

do you still need a fix? let me know I have one