PushBullet Plugin

I'm just starting out with OctoPrint, so excuse the noobness. I installed PushBullet a few days ago to get progress updates and completion of my prints via Safari or SMS to my iPhone. I have the API key inserted, and the test text works with photo. However, I have the 'Enable periodic updates' selected, and an interval of 60 minutes set...I have yet to receive anything. Is there something I'm missing? I'm on Safari, with a Pi2B+, IR PiCam. Thank you for any help :slight_smile:

anything relevant in the octoprint.log?

TBH I wouldn't know what to look for

Best share it then so others who might have an idea what to look for can look :wink:

its not letting me upload the log

Probably because you are still on trust level 0.

Try pastebin.com for sharing it then, paste the link here.

Edit or try again now, I think I found the setting that was responsible for uploads not being possible.

PushBullet Log

Craziest thing...its working now. I have no idea why lol.

I have a hard time trusting magic fixes not to un-magic themselves. Is the error below gone from your log now?

2018-03-19 17:10:18,755 - octoprint.plugins.octobullet - INFO - Connected to PushBullet
2018-03-19 17:10:18,869 - octoprint.plugins.octobullet - INFO - Running: /usr/bin/avconv -y -i /tmp/tmptq7nFA.jpg -vf format=yuv420p,vflip /tmp/tmptq7nFA.jpg
2018-03-19 17:10:19,214 - octoprint.plugins.octobullet - INFO - Rotated/flipped image with ffmpeg
2018-03-19 17:10:19,216 - octoprint.plugins.octobullet - ERROR - Error while uploading snapshot, sending only a note: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'upload_file'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/pi/oprint/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/octoprint_octobullet/init.py", line 376, in _send_file
file_data = self._bullet.upload_file(pic, filename)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'upload_file'
2018-03-19 17:10:19,226 - octoprint.plugins.octobullet - WARNING - Could not send a file message with the webcam image, sending only a note
2018-03-19 17:12:23,272 - octoprint.plugins.octobullet - INFO - Connected to PushBullet

yes they're gone. I've rebooted the Pi a few times, and this last time it seemed to align everything. Thanks for the help!