Raise Cloud - With Multiple Instances?

I'm having trouble getting the Raise Cloud Plugin to work with multiple printers, I'm wondering if anyone might help me get it working.

I followed Chris Rileys guide to setting up multiple instances of octoprint on a single raspberry pi. I've set up three printers, each on a different instance, but the same raspberry pi. They all work with octoprint web interface just fine.

I noticed when I installed the Raise Cloud Plugin on one instance, it also installed itself on the other instances. :face_with_monocle: The plugin requires you to input a binding file from the cloud service, and although it got the first instance up and running, I am not having success binding a second printer, which appears to replace the first printer even when using a different binding code.

Would love to know your thoughts.

1 Like

I think it's a problem of the plugin itself. Until it won't be updated with multiple istance support it need one raspberry for each printer...

Hello, I know 2 methods to create multiple instances, one that uses the same directory and creates different config files and the other that copies the entire directory by changing the name, with this 2nd method you have the possibility of having different plugins in each instance.