Request: Support IMX519 (Arcucam 16mpix)

These cameras require using the Arducam Camera Control plugin to control focus because it's not using standard v4l drivers I think for controlling the mechanical focus which is what the camera settings plugin requires. It's similar to my older generation lower resolution arducam autofocus camera.

I have tried the Arducam Camera control plugins but they do not work with my IMX519., unable to adjust the focus.
The Camera Settings plugin does adjust the focus but I am unable to save the required setting, it resets to 0 if the system is restarted. The horizontal and vertical flip function does not work.
I don't know if the Arducam Control plugins would work with the more expensive " 64MP Hawk-eye Autofocus Camera Module for Raspberry Pi" but as it is quite a lot more expensive than the IMX519 I am not sure I want to buy one without knowing if it will work.
I don't seem to be able to find any more information about my camera being used with octoprint.

Did you save the preset in the camera settings plugin and set it as startup?

It could also be a limitation based on the FAQ.

Do you find any way to this camera working ?? i try all of this but nothing, have somebody step by step guide for Arducam 16mpx please? ,..