SKR Mini E3 V3 not connecting to octoprint

^update, it is in fact very difficult lol...

Okay, found final solution. Will update solution answer

1 Like

Hard work, but worth the effort :+1:

1 Like

110% worth the effort! plus my ocd won't let me let anything go lol. This solution was also probably very basic linux stuff but since I've let go of regular linux usage about 10 years ago, it's all a foreign language to me lol. Happy to have it going though! thanks for the suggestions btw :--)

1 Like

EDIT: SOLVED - reinstalling Octoprint fixed my issue below. No clue why.

I am having the same issue, but the main difference is that I started out with ch34x drivers and they still didn't facilitate a successful connection. I even removed them as if they were the ch341 drivers, and still no changes. Unlike your experience, I was not able to even temporarily make this work.

I am able to confirm a successful connection with a Windows PC connected directly - Cura immediately finds the printer and I can control it as expected. So, this must be something Linux or Octoprint-related.

Also of note, I was using Octoprint for about a month on the Creality 4.2.2 mainboard until I upgraded to the BTT SKR Mini E3 V3 today. All was well with that board.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.