Slow Print speed compared to a print with cura

I am having various issues with my current OctoPrint setup. The most urgent one seems to be a problem with the print speed. Somehow the printing process seems to be a lot slower when I start and run it via Octoprint on my Raspi 4, compared to running the print via Cura on my Laptop. With the same .gcode file.

Otherwise the setup is the same. Same Printer, Anycubic i3 Mega. Connected via Serial USB cable in both cases.

Other Information:
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Rev 1.1
Printer reports firmware name "Marlin 1.1.0-RC8 (Github)"

What could be the reason for those different results in performance, why does my OctoPrint print slow down?

Logs would help us help you.

Acutally I figured out that the problem was connected to performance problems on my raspi... there was some other application running using almost all of the CPU. So this is not an issue with octoprint. This thread can be close.

Thanks!

I had assumed that Octoprint would use dedicated hardware. I wonder how many use their Raspberry for other stuff?

well. why wouldnt you use it for other stuff?

For example I am running multiple "Telegram-bots" on the raspi. So I can get push notifications on my phone from the printing process.

And its also still connected to my TV, for streaming.

No reason what so ever. I assumed that the Raspberry would sit in a box bolted to the back of a printer, dedicated to that task.