Tasmota Status Info in Banner?

I'm using PSU Control to turn my printer on and off using a tasmota-flashed smart plug and the "System Command" option in PSU Control with a couple of curl commands. Works much better than the relay I had tried to implement previously.

The plug has built-in monitoring for voltage, current and other calculated and aggregate values, and that can be fetched with a simple web request:

curl http://<ip address>/cm?cmnd=Status%208

I was just wondering if there's an existing plugin that can interrogate the plug and display the sensor values. It would be interesting to know how much current I'm drawing during a print, among other things. A cursory search didn't turn up anything obvious ...

Thanks!

My Tasmota plugin will show that on hover of the button in the navbar. IT supports graphing the data over time with a polling internal, etc. Might be what you are looking for. Screenshots/Documentation is a little behind...

EDIT: Seems like I'm getting somewhere. Not sure whether it was because of what I plugged into the Sensor Identifier field or I just didn't wait long enough, but I'm seeing the values in the hover bubble now and the graph is a'graphin'.

ORIGINAL POST: Looks pretty close. At one point I actually saw status information, but after discovering that the icon could also be used to turn the printer on and off, I never saw the status (other than that it was on or off) again. I was hoping to see most of the values in the JSON payload it returns from the HTTP request I posted above:

{
    "StatusSNS": {
        "Time": "2020-05-21T21:03:27",
        "ENERGY": {
            "TotalStartTime": "2020-05-21T18:55:00",
            "Total": 0.044,
            "Yesterday": 0.000,
            "Today": 0.044,
            "Power": 0,
            "ApparentPower": 0,
            "ReactivePower": 0,
            "Factor": 0.00,