Telegram not sending messages

I’m using a Pi4 with Octopi. Got Telegram Plug installed. Got my bot going. I’ve been over the directions several times but I’m not getting a single message other than the test.

I’m probably missing something easy!

I have the same Pi3+ Telegram, Token is fine, bot is done and /status showes in Telegram the actual status. But no message at all, tried some combinations with the side buttons by Messages in the Settings of Octo Telegram, but still no message?

Anybody could help?

I used the Telegram notifier some times ago. I don't use it any more, because the notifications took a long time to to reach the smart phone.

If it were me, I'd check my logs. yep, yep...

1 Like

Meanwhile it works perfect! Get the info on my handy and watch, without timedelay.

1 Like

Had the same issue. Make sure you that you actually set which notifications you want.

Go to OctoPrint Settings>Telegram (Plugins Section) and under "Known Chats", you'll see ...

Chats | Commands | Notify | Action

Click on the speech bubble, under "Notify". It will bring up a list of check boxes for notifications it can send. Check the ones you want and save.

Hello,

In de version i recently installed on octoprint there is no option to send a message. How would i go about to send a message to the bot now?

Regards Kim

Same problem for me. I got all the notifications, but the status even if I enabled it each 3 mm or 20 minutes