Temp sensor location

Hi,
I have installed my temperature sensor Octoprint to control a heater fan, please may I have replies on where the best place is to mount the temperature sensor inside the enclosure and where the places would be to avoid ?

is anyone able to please help with suggestions about where the best place is to site the temp sensor ?
thanks & regards
Gavin

It seems no one has experiences on this topic. You may do some tests then.

From a physics standpoint, I'd say the best place would be somewhere near the printer's frame, as it is there that you might want to know that the temperature has been reached.

Ideally, it should be near the printhead, but not near the hotend, as it would interfere with the temperature reading... I don't think the enclosure's large enough to have so much temperature variation while moving around the print area, although you might want to experiment on that to verify.

If you place it on the chamber's wall or enclosure, you might end up overheating a bit as the enclosure is going to be the coldest part of your chamber, especially the corners. Even though the temperature difference should be no more than 2-3 degrees I'd say...