"The octoprint server is not currently running"

What is the problem?
Hey so I super don't know what I am doing. I installed octoprint and I ran the rasberry pi and I can see it on my network. When I try to connect to the i.p. its on in chrome i get the message "the octoprint server is not currently running" What should I do to figure this out?
What did you already try to solve it?
I tried re installing octoprint on the sd card and it didnt change anything.
Logs (syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support)
not sure what this is about
Additional information about your network (Hardware you are trying to connect to, hardware you are trying to connect from, router, access point, used operating systems, ...)

Hello @hemis !

For there is a connection to the Pi via the network, this is not a network issue.

There are some aids to do when you get that error message.

Have you done that?

Thanks for your response. So I tried to do that with a keyboard plugged into the pi. Only problem is when I try to type "|" it comes out as "#" and when i try to ssh into the pi from command promt it tells me remote host identification has changed which is weird because when i use the same credentials with the keyboard connected to the pi it works. What should I do?

If you changed the username when you installed it in the Raspberry Pi imager, don't do that.

And please, the search bar does exist:

Trust me, I searched before posting. Didn't see anyone mention the username

I linked your post as an example of how the same question had just been asked less than 24 hours prior (by you) before the OP here asked it again.

Oh! Didn't notice that and thought this was still my post! Apologies ^^;

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.