Trouble with GcodeSuperLaserController

Hi, I'm trying to use the plugin GcodeSuperLaserController, but my MOSFET's LED (The laser will plug into the MOSFET when it arrives) does not turn on when I send the Gcode through the terminal. This error is in my octoprint.log:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/pi/oprint/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/octoprint/util/comm.py", line 3435, in _process_command_phase
    hook_results = hook(self, phase, command, command_type, gcode, subcode=subcode, tags=tags)
  File "/home/pi/oprint/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/octoprint_GSLC/__init__.py", line 34, in hook_gcode_queuing
    commandValue = self.regS.findall(cmd)[0]
IndexError: list index out of range

Any ideas why?

I would suggest that you open an issue on the plugin's github page. Remember to mention the version numbers of your OS (OctoPi), OctoPrint, and Python (because this plugin is not yet Python 3 compatible).

Thanks for the help, but I think I found a new plugin - GCodeSystemCommands. However, when I try the following test script:

#!/bin/sh

touch working

that is stored in the pi user's home directory, I get this error in my octoprint.log:

2020-11-08 16:45:55,723 - octoprint.plugins.gcodesystemcommands - INFO - Add command definition OCTO10 = /home/pi/touch_working.sh

It does not create the file working.
Is this a known issue? I can't seem to find any other problems with my setup.

Fixed it! This post helped me.