Use Octorpint with Creality Sonic Pad?

I'm sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but I'm asking out of desperation.

I've been a happy Octoprint user for 2 years now and I'm considering getting a Creality Sonic Pad to run Klipper on my Ender 3 V2. I understand there is a Klipper addon for Octorprint but what I also could gather it that it doesn't work with the Ender 3 v2 LCD.

My question is: is it possible to use Octoprint with the Sonic Pad ? I would like to continue to use the Octorprint interface and addons to start prints and monitor progress and use the Sonic Pad to generate firmware and control the printer when I'm near it.

I see lots of people moving from Marlin to Klipper and the Sonic Pad seems to the most beginner friendly way to start with Klipper but I guess the addons and features that Octoprint offers may not be available with Klipper interfaces.

If this is not possible at the moment, could such integration be developed in the future ? I really don't want to move from Octoprint!

Thanks !

My guess is that the Sonic Pad is likely hackable, but it might not be an easy process and might take a lot of work depending on how Creality have configured it.

The manual does list an SSH username & password (creality for both), so it's possible to get in. If you are comfortable with Linux I would suspect you could install OctoPrint on it manually to use as host software.

I have the Sonic Pad on the new Ender3 V3 KE - it is the screen of the KE.

It's a great printer for the price, but I am disappointed to note that the printer does not have a regular USB port at all.

The only way to connect to it without Creality cloud is to use the usb stick on the sonic pad (basically it is the screen of the printer)

I saw some projects that had an openWRT image with Octoprint on the Creality wifi box, but I do not yet know what kind of hardware the Sonic Pad is and whether it could be either hacked to support a remote Octoprint, or to run it directly on the pad, but the current situation is a nasty tactic to force users to their own cloud service without really much choice it seems - though I only got the printer today, so didnt poke at it much yet.