Using Octoprint as a formlabs controller

Hi there forum People!
I am currently running a few formlabs form 1+ resin printers and I want a way to send the files remotely to it without having to plug in my computer into the printer every time.
I have a raspberry pi (obviously) and I was wondering if there would be a way to use octoprint to send the gcode files over to the printer. Formlabs uses their own proprietary slicer and the only way to control their printers are through their own slicer.

Would octoprint with a raspberry pi, be able to connect to my computer, and send the files over the certain formlabs that I am using? Not sure if this question has been answered, or if anyone can really help, since formlabs is kinda up there when it comes to printers, but thought I'd come to the best source of info.

thanks for any ones help!

For CHITU based printers there are some host programs

I think the name might have been Mariner, if the printer speaks GCODE, then you can connect it to OctoPrint but otherwise no. As far as I know there is still no accepted 'standard' communication with resin printers. Maybe that has changed recently, but it is not likely that OctoPrint will work out-of-the-box.