We Wish You a Merry Christmas

:christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:
1 Like

"The Eleven Days of Christmas"

• On the zeroeth day of Christmas a programmer gave to me:
    A Raspberry Pi Zero
  • On the first day of Christmas a programmer gave to me:
    Two PLA spools and a Raspberry Pi Zero
  • On the third day of Christmas a programmer gave to me:
    Three ABS spools, two PLA and a Raspberry Pi Zero
  • On the fourth day of Christmas a programmer gave to me:
    Four carbon-infused spools, three ABS, two PLA and a Raspberry Pi Zero
  • On the fifth day of Christmas a programmer gave to me:
    Five golden snitches...!, four carbon spools, three ABS, two PLA and a Raspberry Pi Zero
  • On the sixth day of Christmas a programmer gave to me:
    Six 0.4mil nozzles, five golden snitches...!, four carbon spools, three ABS, two PLA and a Raspberry Pi Zero
  • On the seventh day of Christmas a programmer gave to me:
    Seven sets of bearings, six 0.4mil nozzles, five golden snitches...!, four carbon spools, three ABS, two PLA and a Raspberry Pi Zero
  • On the eighth day of Christmas a programmer gave to me:
    Eight JST plugs, seven sets of bearings, six 0.4mil nozzles, five golden snitches...!, four carbon spools, three ABS, two PLA and a Raspberry Pi Zero
  • On the ninth day of Christmas a programmer gave to me:
    Nine Python plugins, eight JST plugs, seven sets of bearings, six 0.4mil nozzles, five golden snitches...!, four carbon spools, three ABS, two PLA and a Raspberry Pi Zero
  • On the tenth day of Christmas a programmer gave to me:
    Ten printers printing, nine Python plugins, eight JST plugs, seven sets of bearings, six 0.4mil nozzles, five golden snitches...!, four carbon spools, three ABS, two PLA and a Raspberry Pi Zero
  • On the eleventh day of Christmas a programmer gave to me:
    Eleven buzzers beeping, ten printers printing, nine Python plugins, eight JST plugs, seven sets of bearings, six 0.4mil nozzles, five golden snitches...!, four carbon spools, three ABS, two PLA and a Raspberry Pi Zero
2 Likes